- Buffy: „Wir sind uns noch nicht vorgestellt worden. Ich bin Buffy und du bist … Geschichte!“ (Buffy 1.05)
- Willow: „Wenn dir jemand am Herzen liegt kannst du es nicht einfach ungeschehen machen, indem … Buffy: „… du ihn umbringst? Mag sein, aber es ist ein Anfang. (Buffy 1.07)
- Buffy zu Cordelia: „Dein Gehirn ist nicht im geringsten mit deinem Mund Verbunden, oder? (Buffy 3.05)
- Buffy zu Wesley: „Wenn Giles mich auf eine Mission schickt, sagt er für gewöhnlich bitte. Und dann bekomm ich einen Keks…“ (Buffy 3.14)
- Spike: „Können wir reden?“ Buffy: „Mit unseren Stimmbändern – ja. Miteinander – nein.“ (Buffy 6.08,)
- Xander: „Sag mal wie macht man eigentlich Cornflakes?“ Buffy: „Man stellt die Schachtel neben die Milch. Hab ich auf dem Kochkanal gesehen …“ (Buffy 7.01)
Voice OFF & important speeches
Angelus: Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping…waiting…and though unwanted … unbidden … it will stir … open its jaws, and howl. It speaks to us…guides us. Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments. the joy of love…the clarity of hatred…and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion, maybe we’d know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion, we’d truly be dead.
„Becoming, Part 1“
Whistler: Bottom line is,
even if you see ‚em coming, you’re not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So what are we, helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come. You can’t help that. It’s what you do afterwards that counts. That’s when you find out who you are. You’ll see what I mean.
Spike: You’re not friends. You’ll never be friends. You’ll be in love till it kills you both. You’ll fight, and you’ll shag, and you’ll hate each other till it makes you quiver, but you’ll never be friends. Love isn’t brains, children, it’s blood…blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love’s bitch, but at least I’m man enough to admit it.
Buffy: „Listen to me. Please, there’s not a lot of time. Listen. I love you. I will always love you. This is the work that I have to do. Tell Giles I… tell Giles I figured it out, and I’m okay. Give my love to my friends. You have to take care of them now. You have to take care of
each other. You have to be strong. Dawn, the hardest thing in this world is to live in it. Be brave. Live… for me.“
„Lie to me“
Giles: You mean life?
Buffy: Yeah. Does it get easy?
Giles: What do you want me to say?
Buffy: Lie to me.
Giles: Yes, it’s terribly simple. The good guys are always
stalwart and true, the bad guys are easily distinguished by their pointy
horns or black hats, and, uh, we always defeat them and save the day.
No one ever dies, and everybody lives happily ever after.
Buffy: So here’s the part where you make a choice. What if you
could have that power, now? In every generation, one Slayer is born,
because a bunch of men who died thousands of years ago made up that
rule. They were powerful men. [points to Willow] This woman… is more powerful than all of them combined. [Willow whimpers] So I say we change the rule. I say my power… should be our power. Tomorrow, Willow will use the essence of the Scythe to change our destiny. From now on, every girl in the world who might be a Slayer, will be a Slayer. Every girl who could have the power, will have the power, can stand up, will stand up. Slayers… every one of us. Make your choice. Are you ready to be strong?“